Saturday, May 20, 2006

Welcome to the Inspired Improv Blogatorium


My main blog has made mentnion numerous times of my good pal Big Al. He is the author of www.ptheclown.com & www.albertart.com

He is a former rock star (drummer) and a current stucko/sheetrock artist. He came over to my house in January 2006 to funk out my fireplace and do some texturing to some walls, that's what he got paid for.

But what he really did was inspire me in my photography. To find art in the everyday.

At a minimum, Big Al e-mails me 4x a week with cool camera-phone photos, voice messages and funky captions. While I may not always see art in the things he does, he always inspires me to think outside of the box, and get crazy.

This photo is one of the first he sent me, believe it or not its a manhole cover he found with moss growing on it. Crazy, but real. The caption was: "M for Money or (insert my secret name here!)?"

He's decided that this blog, written by me, can show YOU this, to "SEE IT WOULD BE LIKE THE GROUND FLOOR OF THIS CRAZY WORLD I LIVE IN (BETWEEN MY EARS)."

So let the games begin! This is blog is a collaboration between the funky stuff he sends me and the thoughts/ideas/pictures it inspires in me.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?